SFGUI (Simple and Fast Graphical User Interface) is a fast, simple and native C++ GUI library for SFML 2.0. It provides a rich set of widgets and is highly customizable in its looks. The library has been designed with flexibility and extensibility in mind and provides a modern and clean C++ API.
SFGUI is distributed under the terms and conditions of the zlib license which allows you to use the library both in open and closed source projects, free.
A wide variety of widgets is available: Window, button, label, scrollbar, entry and many more. Also included are layouters which make sure that your UI always looks good, no matter how large the workspace is.
If there's a widget missing, you can plug-in your own very easily. If the theme or rendering of widgets doesn't please you, simply choose between available rendering engines or even write your own.
- Rich widget collection
- Window, entry, button, scrollbar, checkbox, radio button & more.
- Clever layouters for lazy people
- Widgets' positions and sizes follow your layout – automagically. No need to arrange everything by hand.
- Customizable look
- Widgets can be styled using special properties and the rendering can be completely replaced.
- CSS-like themes
- Load properties from CSS-like themes during runtime.
- Modify or create brand-new widgets, rendering engines and themes.
- Open Source
- The zlib license allows to use SFGUI both in open and closed source projects, for free.
- Easy to use
- Consistent library design and coding conventions.